Sunday, 1 March 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (30)

On the Blog



Lanna

I'm actually having a pretty good reading week this week, I've read three books and will probably finish a fourth one before the weekend is over too, so hopefully I'm out of my reading slump now and will be posting more reviews...but yeah, onto the new books I've gotten:
Book Haul

For review:


Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein - I can't wait to read this, I loved her other two books.


Made For You by Melissa Marr (netgalley) - I started this one last night, I'm not far in but I love it so far.


Bought:




Cress and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

I think that's all...I did get another book, but it hasn't arrived yet so I'll add it next week instead. What've you all been reading? :)


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.