Sunday, 5 April 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (33)

On the Blog


Julie

Book Haul


Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
One Night by A.J. Pine 
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman
One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed 

A big week for me! Most of these were actually unsolicited finished copies, plus one requested copy and some egalleys I requested. Written in the Stars may actually be from a different week since I'm at my parents' for spring break and it was here when I arrived.

Books Read


The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler

I've been a really restless reader, lately, but I LOVED The Fixer and I'm hoping to marathon through a bunch of books, even if it's mostly romance novels (since those tend to be my go tos when I get restless.)

Upcoming Reads


I dunno! I'm keeping my options open since I've been jumping around a lot. Suggestions are VERY welcome.

--Julie


Lanna:
I just got two books this week, I think, but I have been reading a lot more (I think I finished four books, and I'm halfway through two others). Anyway, books I got:

The It-Girl by Katy Birchall (for review) - This one randomly showed up and it doesn't sound like my kind of thing but I might read it and see.

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - I still need to read the 5th book but I just got this one to complete my series seeing as it was only £2.99.

And I think that's all. Hope you all have a lovely Easter. :)

Later.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of these are new to me. I will have to check them out

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.