Sunday, 19 April 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (34)

On the Blog
Since we skipped this last week, these are all from the past fortnight. :)


Lanna:
I haven't gotten many new books recently, but these two did show up unexpectedly for review during the week:

Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
It's About Love by Steven Camden

I don't know much about either and they're not ones I would've chosen myself, but I'll give them a try -- I've heard good things about Michael Grant and It's About Love does sound like it'll be interesting.

And I also got the audio book of Burial Rites by Hannah Kent with an audible credit I had. I'm only two chapters into it but I love it so far (both the book and the narration). It's one I've been meaning to read for ages and I also wanted to try an audiobook of a book I hadn't read before (so far I've only listened to audio for rereads).

And that's all, I think? What've you all been reading?

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul this week. both of those awesome!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.