Sunday, 24 May 2015

Weekly Wrap Up (36)

On the Blog
These are the posts from the last two weeks.

Wednesday: Lanna liked It's About Love
Thursday: Girl at War is a new favourite of Lanna's
Friday: Lanna reviews the audiobook of Amy Poehler's, Yes Please
Saturday: Julie talks events free, public surrounding BEA (including helpful subway stop info for each event)

Lanna:
I'll just get right onto the new books instead of my usual rambling...


The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood - I've already read this one, review will be up next week.

Savages by Don Winslow - I've been on the fence about reading this one for a few years, then saw it in a shop for 50p so...

The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - I've heard such good things about this one, so I can't wait to read it.

Also, I got The Blue Between the Sky and Water by Susan Abulhawa for review on Netgalley and it sounds awesome.

What've you all been reading? 

Later.

1 comment:

  1. The Song of Achilles does sound and look very good. Your other books are new to me. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.