Sunday, 14 June 2015

Wrap-Up (38)

Look at us, two weeks in a row!

On the Blog

Julie's Post - BEA 2015 Recap

Julie:

Not much this week, fortunately, but I did pick up a few egalleys!

Beautiful Little Fool by K.K. Hendin
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
First & Then by Emma Mills
Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins

Lots of very exciting things! I missed out on Until We Meet Again at BEA, so I was happy to find it on Netgalley and I've been DYING for Velvet Undercover! I didn't read too much this week, but I'm hoping to turn that around this week,

--Julie

Lanna:

I've actually started reading a bunch of books this week but I only finished one (review linked above) -- that one took me days to drag through and kind of threw me off the reading train. Hopefully I'll have the rest finished and review next week.

Anyway, new books...


For review:

Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger - So excited for this one, I really enjoyed The Duff.

Witch Hunter by Virginia Boeker - I actually started the e-galley of this one, but my Kindle wasn't working for a while (wouldn't charge, cable was broken) but it's sorted now. 

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten - I'll be passing this one along to my best friend, because I already have an ARC of it, it looks really good though.

Kindle:

The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan - I pre-ordered this, because the Kindle edition was only £1.

Letters to Zell by Camille Griep - This one sounded really interesting and it was on offer on Amazon, so...

Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn - Purely because someone on Goodreads recommended it.

And I think that's all. What books have you all been reading/buying? :)

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you’ve got a ton of great books to read! I really want to read THE DUFF before getting into LYING OUT LOUD. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really interested in witch hunter. Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.