Sunday, 26 July 2015

Wrap Up (40)

On the Blog:


Lanna:
I'm going through a bit of a WW2 phase with books, so expect to see some reviews of those on the blog at some point... Although, it does seem like any time I settle down to read a book my annoying neighbour starts blasting awful music way too loud to the point where I can't focus so actually finishing books has been difficult recently.

Anyway, on a brighter note...
New books


This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (netgalley)
Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye by Marius Gabriel (netgalley)
Demons Daughter by Amy Braun (Story Cartel)


[pictures from my bookish instagram -- I post book hauls on there way more frequently]

Poldark and Demelza by Winston Graham - Because I got a little obsessed with the show and binge watched the first series.

The Dead Days omnibus by Marcus Sedgwick - Don't know much about this one, but it was only £1, so...

You by Caroline Kepnes - This one sounded wonderfully creepy

Tropic of Carpicorn by Henry Miller

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern - So I can finally read it and watch the movie

Yes Please by Amy Poehler - Which I already listened to (and loved) on audiobook, but I wanted a hard copy for my shelves.

Before the Fall by Juliet West

Kindle

I've kind of accumulated a lot of Kindle Books over the past couple of weeks (I blame people recommending free ones, or telling me ones that are on sale...), some I don't even remember what they're about, I was going purely on rating/recommendation.

Shooter by Dahlia West
Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt
The Girl in Between by Laekan Zea Kemp
Frey by Melissa Wright
Blood and Snow by RaShelle Workman
Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith

...Yeah. o.O

So what've you all been reading the past few weeks? :)

Later.


1 comment:

  1. And you got some great books this week.So many pretty covers. And you take great pictures :)

    I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.