Sunday, 23 August 2015

Wrap Up (41)

On the Blog:

Pretending to be Erica exceeded all of Julie's expectations
Maus was a fantastic story but not really Lanna's cup of tea

Lanna:
So...I have a lot of books to mention here, but they're like a months worth of books? And I had a gift card? So even though I'm totally running out of shelf space, it's not that bad? Right? Okay!

All the pictures are from my book instagram because I can't be bothered finding all of the books right now to take just one picture.

For review

As Black As Ebony by Salla Simukka (review link above)
The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant 
Stasi Child by David Young (netgalley)
Menagerie by Rachel Vincent (netgalley)
Monsters by Emerald Fennell (netgalley)

Bought


Going Over by Beth Kephart
Scandalous Liaisons by Sylvia Day
Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Down Among the Dead Men by Michelle Williams
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Kindle

I think most--if not all--of these were free to download. I blame BookBub. And people giving me recs. And my lack of self-control...
Crystal Magic by Madeline Freeman
Turning Pointe by Katherine Locke
Ransom by Rachel Schurig
Little Love Affair by Lexy Timms
Loving Mr Daniels by Brittany C. Cherry
Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
Run Wild by Shelly Thacker
Aurora Sky by Nikki Jefford
Sex, Marry, Kill by Todd Travis
The Seduction of Sophie Seacrest by Mary Campisi
Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
The Wedding Wager by Regina Duke
Graveyard Shift by Angela Roquet
You Loved Me at My Darkest by Evie Harper7
The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris
What've you all been reading/posting recently? :)
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.