Sunday, 21 February 2016

Wrap Up (45)

Lanna:
Well then. Hello. It's been a while. I think I last did one of these at the beginning of December? Maybe? So I've got quite a few books to mention, but it's like 3 months worth of books and a lot were bought with Christmas gift cards and things.

So... I'll shut up and get on with the books. As always, pictures are from my bookstagram account.

For Review:


The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (from Netgalley)
Winter Be My Shield by Jo Spurrier
The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (from Netgalley)
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy (from Netgalley)
First Touch by Laurelin Paige (from Netgalley -- review here)
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware (from Netgalley -- review here)
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (from Netgalley -- review here)

Bought/Christmas:



Remembrance by Meg Cabot
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Peter and Alice by John Logan (review)
The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
Star Wars: Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
The Light Princess by George MacDonald
The Dumb House by John Burnside
Call the Midwife 1 & 3 by Jennifer Worth (still need to get the second)
North Child by Edith Pattou
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review)
First & Then by Emma Mills (review)
The Outsider by Melinda Metz (not pictured)
Books 1 & 2 in the Chaos series by Kristen Ashley (not pictured)
The Royal Brotherhood trilogy by Sabrina Jeffries (not pictured)
The Duke & I by Julia Quinn (not pictured -- review)

Borrowed: 



The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Murial Spark (from my best friend, because reading a few Scottish classics is one of my 2016 reading challenge)

I think that's all of them. I'm probably forgetting some, but yeah... what've you guys been reading? Is there any I've mentioned you think I should review soon?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.